|FILMS BY TITLE|
Friday, December 2, 2016, 9:05PM-11:00PM
Bloody Horror Short Block - Click here to purchase tickets!
Or click here to purchase full day pass OR here for economical TBUFF VIP Full Festival Passes!
Director: Domonic Smith|
Category: Narrative Short
Runtime: 10 minutes
Place of Origin: Tampa, FL
Shooting Locations: Plant City, FL
Synopsis: (Horror) When Laura receives a cryptic phone call from her friend Julia, followed by a text to a location. She arrives in a parking lot to a lone mysterious van.
Cast: Linda Roser , Diana Riley, Chris Plourde
Crew: Writer: Based on the short story by Richard Beckham II for the iTunes app Hooked. Screenplay written by Domonic Smith & Ryan Cook; Producer: Domonic Smith, Cindy Crapfel, Matthew Jimenez; Scott Sullivan - Director of Photography, Devon Mackninnon - Composer
Production Background & Fun Facts: We shot 70% of the film in one night at a location in dade city, and had planned to return in two weeks to finish up the film. But we had received word that a part of the building caught on fire after we left, no connection to our production. But it meant we needed to reshoot majority of that 70% at a new location and also finish the remaining 30%. It was one hell of a night, but with a larger crew, a better plan of attack, we pushed thru with flying colors.
Festivals & Accolades: Florida horror film festival